Friday, August 28, 2009

i thank God for...

... i thank God for the gift of life He has blessed me with - being able to experience His love and the grandeur of His creation.
As i wake up each morning to the sound of the clock, I thank God i can hear it. I think of all those deaf people who cannot even listen to their own sound.
When i grope for the switch to turn on my lamp, i thank God i can see. Then i think of all those people without sight.
As sometimes force myself out of bed and go to the bathroom, i thank God i can walk. I remember those crippled and lame people on the streets.
As i open my mouth to pray, i thank God i can speak. Millions of people are unable to talk and express their thoughts and feelings.
When i chew and swallow my breakfast meal, i thank God i have food to satisfy my hungry stomach. I think those hungry people wandering on the streets begging for foods.
When i think of all these things, i realize that i'm blessed with gifts and love of God though i know i could never thank Him enough.
My dear brothers and sisters, when was the last time we thanked God?


(I want to thank Bro. Benjamin Fajota)

No comments:

Post a Comment